Universal Music is the market leader of the music business. The world’s most famous music labels belong to us. Universal Music Group is a subsidiary of Vivendi, a global acting media- and communication company.
Digitalization is influencing almost every part of life, especially the music industry. As the number of sales units grows faster due to streams and downloads we must handle bigger data feeds, process them faster and analyze them more precisely to gather more and better insights.
These insights are indispensable for marketing, talent acquisition and controlling to remain competitive.
We are looking for a Front-End Developer / Financial Reporting & Data Products (m/f) to join our team in Berlin.
- You will bring data to live by developing state-of-the-art front-end web applications
- You will be working closely with our UI/UX experts whose ideas need to be realized with code
- Our data visualization library will help you to implement amazing charts and needs to be extended when we’re hitting new requirements
- Your developed applications will need to be published and integrated in our in-house app-store which you can help to develop further
- HTML5, CSS3 – to style our tools
- SQL – to query our data
- PHP – to build our APIs
- js – to build and understand our visualization tool kit
- Optional: Gulp / Grunt / Webpack / Rollup
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or closely related discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to clearly present ideas, concepts, and solutions
- Familiar with coding guidelines and code reviews
- Demonstrated willingness and ability to effectively work with various team members when gathering requirements, delivering solutions, and eliciting suggestions and feedback
- You are music driven and really care for the results you are producing
Who we are:
- We are a team with a constant desire to advance the Universal Music project and to venture into new territory
- In our business it is important to make good decisions quickly: We count on proactive employees who think ahead and find uncomplicated solutions
- We live an open communication with a “you” across all hierarchies
- Diversity and tolerance — human and musical — are important to us
We are looking forward to your application!
Please send your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and your desired salary by uploading your cover letter, CV and references as files (max. 10 MB per file).