Universal Music is the market leader of the music business. The world’s most famous music labels belong to us. Universal Music Group is a subsidiary of Vivendi, a global acting media- and communication company.
Digitalization is influencing almost every part of life, especially the music industry. As the number of sales units grows faster due to streams and downloads, we must handle bigger data feeds, process them faster and analyze them more precisely to gather more and better insights.
These insights are indispensable for marketing, talent acquisition and controlling to remain competitive.
We are looking for a UX Developer / Data Products (m/f/d) for our team in Berlin.
- As an UX Developer, you are responsible for shaping high-quality software within an agile process
- You will be part of all UX stages including discovery, user research, concepting and usability testing
- You actively participate in product & feature discovery sessions with our people
- You implement product features that have a direct impact on user engagement and experience
- You take ownership of the whole development cycle – from architectural design to implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance
- Your developed applications will need to be published and integrated in our in-house app-store which you can help to develop further
- Your foundation will be user interviews or design thinking workshops from where you derive personas, storyboards, etc.
- You will be an active part of our user experience strategy and governance
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
- Additional desirable skills:
- CSSand SCSS
- Project Management (Jira / Confluence / Gitlab / GitHub)
- Source Repositories (Git)
- Prototyping-Tools (Sketch / Invision / Affinity)
- Experience in creating or working with design systems
- Understanding of UX design principles
Your abilities and personality:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to clearly present ideas, concepts, and solutions
- Familiar with coding guidelines and code reviews
- Demonstrated willingness and ability to effectively work with various team members when gathering requirements, delivering solutions, and eliciting suggestions and feedback
- You are music driven and really care for the results you are producing
And that’s how we are:
- We are a team with a constant desire to advance the Universal Music project and to venture into new territory.
- In our business it is important to make good decisions quickly: We count on proactive employees who think ahead and find uncomplicated solutions.
- We love to communicate openly across all hierarchies
- Diversity and tolerance — human and musical — are important to us.
We are looking forward to your application!
Please send your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and your desired salary by uploading your cover letter, CV and references as files (max. 10 MB per file).